Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Troubles Inbetween

The first week home was good, I had no issues but then the scares began.

October 1st: 1am I leaked so I went to the hospital. They did a speculum exam and sonogram. Fluids were 3cm and 5cm. Got sent back home still was too early and there was nothing the could do. (21 weeks and 4 days)

October 2nd: I leaked about enough to fill a panty liner twice and this time it wasn't clear, it was more of a peach-ish tan-ish color. This time I just stayed home and waited for my doctors appointment the next day. At the doctors I informed them about the color change and they said it was normal and everything was fine. Also I received some good news, I was infection free! the test results came back negative.  (21 weeks 5 days)

October 4th: 2am I leaked a small amount of pink, but not much maybe about enough to cover 1/3 of a panty liner. So I went to the hospital and they wanted to do another speculum exam. But I refused I was not risking infection when I was not having contractions or feeling any pain. But they did do another sonogram and once again the fluids were fine, dropped a little but still at a normal level. (22 weeks)

October 10th: Leaked a spot of pink, that just seemed to be the end of it. Didn't really concern me too much.

Now from here the next mile stone was to get to October 14th when I would have a sonogram to find out how much they weigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment