Thursday, October 24, 2013

My First Ultrasound

Like most I was so incredibly nervous. The day finally came,  July 1st, 2013, my first ultrasound appointment. By this time I was about 2 months pregnant. When I got there me and my mom waited in the waiting room for them to call my name, I was very anxious and scared yet really excited. Finally I heard "Leanne" that was me, it was my turn to go back. When I got into the room they informed me the first sonogram would be an internal. And so it began, literally 2 seconds into the sonogram, the ultrasound tech said "I have amazing news" although she said she had amazing news I was still so nervous. She then proceeded to say "your having twins". Right after the words stumbled from her mouth I looked at my mom and both our eyes filled with tears of joy and happiness. I just couldn't believe it I was having twins, it was like a miracle sent from above because twins weren't heard of in my family nor my boyfriend Corey's. Next stop was to Corey's job to share the news. Once the words fell from my mouth Corey was in disbelief he just didn't think it could be true. Even after showing him the sonogram pictures he still didn't believe me, it was a lot to take in. It was going to take sometime getting used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment