Thursday, October 24, 2013

Home Sweet Home

It was now October 19th and things were looking great,  I was 24 weeks 1 day! I was so happy to be home. Later that night I did have some discharge but this time I knew it was nothing to worry about I realized the speculum exam irritates the vagina and can cause some discharge. And that explains the discharge I had after the first speculum exam on October 1st. I truly believe that having a positive attitude is half the battle and getting rest and keeping hydrated is the other half. Doctors may know a lot but they don't know everything. Plus they deal with patients like this all the time, so its nothing new to them but you being the parent, you are the one who has an emotional attachment to the baby or babies. Its times like these where your gut feelings and parental instincts kick in! and it is extremely important to listen to them! I know I am so grateful I ignored the doctors because here I am 25 weeks tomorrow going strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment