Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Road Starts to Smooth

Things start to look up I was now 23 weeks and 3 days!

October 14th: Sonogram, both babies doing great. Fluids were 3.5 cm and 5.3 cm and they both weighed 1 pound 5 ounces each! I was so happy

October 15th: This may sound gross and sorry for TMI but I started to have this booger like discharge, it was sometimes a light brown-ish color but most of the time it looked like snot, similar to when your sick and you blow your nose. At first I was worried but once I spoke to my aunt and checked online it seemed to be normal and something that just comes entering your 6th month. Also the brownish color, I was informed could just be old blood.

The big day was slowly approaching October 18th! The day I will be 24 weeks and when I was able to get the steroid shot.

October 18th: Today was the day, I was 24 weeks and was being admitted into the hospital to get my shot! I couldn't wait to see the doctors and nurses to see the look on their face when they walked through the door and saw me. Thats right I made it to 24 weeks I knew I would even though they didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment