Friday, October 25, 2013

25 Weeks!

Todays marks 25 weeks! Looking back on this past month, things were definitely extremely hectic, and have been an emotional roller coaster. As much as I had enough of laying here 24/7 I know it's something I have to do to make sure my babies are safe. Iv'e gave up so many little privileges I never thought twice about having to be grateful for. For the past month I was unable to be left alone, someone had to be with me 24/7 just like a babysitter. Since I am unable to walk up and down the stairs, and do not have a shower on the main floor of my house I am unable to take a real shower. Iv'e been using a little tote filled with water and soap and washing myself with a washcloth while sitting on the toilet. Then when it comes to washing my hair, it takes a few peoples help. I lay with my head dangling off the bed into a big tote filled with water while my mom shampoos and conditions it and then rinses it out. Then when it comes time to eat, I cant just get up and go get food I have to wait till someone has a free minute to make me something. Although this may not sound too bad cause someone is serving you, it actually does have its down side. For example if I want say cookies but my mom or whoever is watching me says no, then i'm shit out of luck. Even something as simple as being able to reach something, if its not arms length away I have to ask someone to hand it to me. Sometimes, well most of the time I just feel useless. Also for the past month I am stuck in my house all day and night with the exception of doctors appointments. But when I have a doctors visit iv'e been using my grandmas wheelchair so that I keep off my feet as much as possible. I look forward to the day I am able to return to my normal new life, with my two little girls.

I just want to give a special thanks to my friends and family who have been such an amazing help and such a great support system!
Thank you everyone, you know who you are :) If I tried to list all your names i'd be here forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment