Sunday, November 10, 2013

One More Little Bump

Then it was November 6th and the morning was going good, I had no issues until around 2pm. At 2pm when I went to the bathroom I wiped something really gross looking. I looked like a long kinda thick booger but it was brown. I had no idea what it was so I told my mom. We called my aunt and she said sounds like it could be old blood but i'm not positive so I would call your doctor. I called my doctor and they advised me to go to the hospital, so back to the hospital it was. Obviously I did not want to go but I had to do what I had to do. I was at the hospital from like 430pm-715pm. They did and sonogram, watched for contractions, checked their fluid levels and listened to their heart beats. They told me that everything looked normal and that the bleeding was most likely just irritation from all the pressure and that the gross discharge was most likely just something old making its way out. I was relieved and was happy to be going back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment