Sunday, November 10, 2013

A Little Bump in the Road

On November 5th, I went for my 2 hour glucose test at 730am. It wasn't terrible but it certainly was not fun. Since I was unable to eat that morning and then had to drink that really sweet liquid they gave me, I started to feel really nauseous and light headed. After getting stuck with the needle 4 times I was all done and ready to go home. Once I got home 2 of my aunts and 2 of my cousins were coming over to help get stuff done for my baby shower. I sat at the kitchen table for hours helping, doing the favors, making lollipops and then wrapping them up to make them look all pretty. Around 3pm when I went to the bathroom, I noticed a little bit of pinkish discharge (blood). I knew it was time to lay down and rest. From 3pm to about 8pm I continued to have some blood every time I went to the bathroom. I was worried but was sure it was only because I was up too long. So later I went to bed and woke up the next morning and everything was fine.  I was relieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment